Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Verse

By KHARTOUM THE HEADLESS HORSE
www.myspace.com/Khartoumtheheadlesshorse

I’m not a philosopher, but I call myself a thinker
To break the constraints of their lab coats and beakers
Morals must never teeter but are questioning tools
To see life through a glass of imperfections and rules
In a system where jail cells are prisms of hell,
A government hides behind bullets and war shells
The prophets tell of a new day, already seen the new age
Where pagers, chords and telephones record what we say
Put our brain in a box that they’re calling a tube,
Subliminal and criminal, we’re lost in their views
Enforce loads of poison on us when we’re feeling the blues
In this melting pot, we bought gold minus the truth
Where the heat can never stop, I hope you’re feeling it too
In a military state, using millions of ways
To corrupt the true and fair to make them care about their weight,
While damaging their state, the neglected feeling hate
Keep the rage inside you real until we can use it on their gates

No comments: