Sara Ajemyan
laydeblue@hotmail.com
Like a mother proud of its own, the other side of the self is in joy. The only side, to be exact. Even so, we unknowingly settle for the strange. Once our cries have been heard, our once was, rarely to be, ordinary state of minds become extinct owed to humans’ lack of nurture and awareness. With no attention to one’s self, we focus on our brother, laugh about his apparent flaws, which without a doubt is a reflection of our untouched temporary quality. Know, nothing is expected, except one rule-to love; to love without expectation. To feel we can truly take on the world, or simply leave it alone. To let go of old habits relating to the dying physical, and get acquainted with the everlasting spirit. I speak of these things, yet, I have many questions for myself. Why have I not distanced myself from everyday distractions, I don’t know. I find myself begging to be quiet. Maybe I don’t want it enough. I don’t know, but I hear awareness is the root of happiness. I can’t even hear anymore, words are too puzzling. But lately my hearts been talking.

No comments:
Post a Comment